Extensive e-book collection from publishers such as McGraw-Hill, Pearson, Wiley, Routledge etc. Also access to an increasing number of e-books from Dutch publishers Noordhoff and Bohn Stafleu van Loghum. The subjects are relevant to the HU programmes.
To download an e-book from Ebsco you will need a free personal EBSCOhost account.
– Go to ‘Sign in’ on the homepage.
– Not all titles can be downloaded. The publishers decide this.
– You can download a title for a number of days.
– You will need Adobe Digital Editions (ADE). This can be downloaded from the Internet.
– You will also need a personal account for ADE.
Note: HU-staff can download ADE from the Software Center.
– It is best to open Ebsco e-books in the browsers Chrome or Firefox.
An EBSCO Mobile App is also available for download from the Apple App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android). More info
View the source