Extensive e-book collection from publishers such as McGraw-Hill, Pearson, Wiley, Routledge etc. Also access to an increasing number of e-books from Dutch publishers Noordhoff and Bohn Stafleu van Loghum. The subjects are relevant to the HU programmes.
To download an e-book from Ebsco you will need a free personal EBSCOhost account.
– Go to ‘Sign in’ on the homepage.
– Not all titles can be downloaded. The publishers decide this.
– You can download a title for a number of days.
– You will need Adobe Digital Editions (ADE). This can be downloaded from the Internet.
– You will also need a personal account for ADE.
Note: HU-staff can download ADE from the Software Center.
– It is best to open Ebsco e-books in the browsers Chrome or Firefox.
Go to database